CP dinner package, 90 days out?

laceemouse

laceemouse
I just found out that the list is out for CP narrators this year, Yeah! Can I get the tickets for the dinner package 90 days out? It looks like we will be seeing Gary Sinese on the 22nd or so......

According to the info the packages start booking Aug 15th. If it is like other years, you can book all dates whenever they begin booking the event. The 90 day window does not apply to "special events"

I would like to recommend booking as soon as you can. I waited a few days last year and I was not able to get my first or second choice. It worked out fine and we had a wonderful time, though.:)

tracyl921 said:
Where's the list? We're going 11/27 - wonder who it'll be for us!

http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wd...daysAroundTheWorldCandlelightSpecialEventPage

Candlelight Processional

One of the most beloved and joyous Disney traditions since 1958, the Candlelight Processional enthralls you as a Celebrity Guest* narrates the Christmas story, accompanied by a 50-piece orchestra and a glorious mass choir. Guest choirs travel from as far away as the UK to sing with over 400 performers each evening. The Candlelight Processional takes place in the American Gardens Theatre and is included with Park admission.

Showtimes: 5 p.m., 6:45 p.m. & 8:15pm

2005 Schedule of Narrators:

Rita Moreno Nov 25-27
Phil Donahue Nov 28-30
Haley Joel Osment Dec 1-3
Cicely Tyson Dec 4-6
Jim Caviezel Dec 7-9
Eartha Kitt Dec 10-12
Lou Diamond Phillips Dec 13-15
Harry Hamlin Dec 16-18
Marlee Matlin Dec 19-21
Gary Sinise Dec 22-27
Steven Curtis Chapman Dec 28-30

Candlelight Dinner Packages

The best way to enjoy the Candlelight Processional is with the Dinner Package, which includes preferred seating for the Candlelight Processional and dinner at select Epcot® restaurants.

Dinner Packages‡

Tier 1
Guests Ages 10 & Up: $30.99 / Guests Ages 3-9: $12.99 (Plus Tax)

The Garden Grill Restaurant – The Land
Biergarten Restaurant – Germany

Tier 2
Guests Ages 10 & Up: $38.99 / Guests Ages 3-9: $12.99 (Plus Tax)

San Angel Inn – Mexico
Restaurant Marrakesh – Morocco
Nine Dragons Restaurant – China
Rose & Crown Dining Room – United Kingdom

Tier 3
Guests Ages 10 & Up: $45.99 / Guests Ages 3-9: $12.99 (Plus Tax)

Chefs de France – France
L’Originale Alfredo di Roma Ristorante – Italy
Le Cellier Steakhouse – Canada
Mitsukoshi Teppanyaki Dining Room – Japan
Coral Reef Restaurant – The Living Seas
Call (407) WDW-DINE (939-3463)† to make reservations. Dinner packages go on sale August 15, 2005.

Dates: Friday, November 25 - Friday, December 30, 2005

Additional Information
Concert is included in regular Epcot admission.

* Narrators subject to change without notice.
‡ Packages contain dinner vouchers that must be presented at the restaurant prior to seating. Please arrive at least 30 minutes early to obtain packages at Candlelight Dinner Package Pick Up at the Main Entrance. Candlelight Dinner Packages not available on December 4, 2005 for the 5:00 p.m. show. Dinner packages do not include lobster entrées. Dinner packages do not include Park admission. Gratuity is included. Non-alcoholic beverage is included.
† If you are under 18 years of age, you must have your parent or guardian's permission to dial this number.

Great! Thanks for posting this.

Has anyone seen any of these narrators before? We'll be there when Harry Hamlin, Marlee Matlin and Gary Sinese will be there.

I'm so excited! Don't know which restaurant to choose though.

Does anyone know how the Japanese restaurant compares to the Living Seas? It'll be my husband and I and our 10-year-old son. We're also considering the German restaurant.

Wheeee! Won't be long now! :disrocks:

Shellybird......We saw Gary Sinese last year and he was great. We usually go to Germany to eat. Good food, entertainment and meeting new people while dining.

I am just relieved that we won't have to see Ertha Kitt again. Nuff said.....

OK, we have a choice between Harry Hamlin (the LA Law guy, right?) and
Lou Diamond Phillips (La Bomba guy, right?) Any suggestions?

Ok -- well Gary Sinese and the German restaurant it is then! I've always thought he was an excellent actor and we've thought the German restaurant sounded fun.

Thanks for the advice!

Shellybird :sunny:

I've never heard much about this. Is it something that would interest a 5 and 8 year old?

I've seen Gary Sinese twice. He was very good. We ate 1st time in Germany and it was wonderful. We discovered that dinner was way better then lunch, and lunch is pretty good. 2nd time we ate in England and had dinner outside on the patio and wached the fireworks.

We saw Gary Sinese 2 years ago, he was FAB! It was soooooo moving. We had dinner 1st at the Japanese Steakhouse. It was great!!!!!!!!!!

Hi all --

I just checked WDW's website to see if today was the day I could make dinner reservations for CP and I see that the timeframe that Gary Sinese was slated for now says OPEN. Don't know what that means, but I assume it means they don't have anyone now for those days!

Rats! It now looks like we have a choice between Marlee Matlin, Harry Hamlin or whoever they get for the open timeframe.

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Shellybird

We saw Rita Moreno last year and she was excellent as well. It is really too much for my boys (they were almost 3 and 5 last year when we went) so I doubt we will go again. We had dinner first in Germany which was a lot of fun. They did traditional German Christmas stories and let the children participate a lot.

Maybe in a few more years we will head back.

Muushka - yes - you have those actors straight lol

We booked for Nov 27 this morning so will get to experience Rita Moreno. I saw that the Christmas week now says OPEN as well and wondered if Gary Sinise had to drop out for some reason. If so, I'm sure they'll find someone equally as good!

I hope that he's still on! We're looking forward to seeing him. It was very, very cold last year when we went. I wasn't very prepared. I could hardly concentrate on the show. Le Cellier was fabulous! This time, we're bringing our down jackets and hats!!

We ended up buying hats and gloves at the last MVMCP we attended and kept getting more hot chocolate just to hold to keep our hands warm. Now, we bring it all back just in case.

You better hurry up if you intend to make your ressies. we called today for LeCellier (for Dec 1) and it was all booked.

I booked today

Dec. 22, 6:45 show, Biergarten restaurant, 4:15 seating.

I asked about the open narrator, and the CM told me she'd heard that it likely will be Gary Sinese, but they are waiting to confirm. I hope so! I've heard great things about him.

I hope we like the restaurant. I'm not sure I'm big on German food, but it sounds like a fun place!

:goodvibes

Shellybird

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter