CP Help! Please...

JPNkiddo

Earning My Ears
I got accepted as a Retail Sales Clerk at the Disneyland Resort for the Fall 2014 term. I just have some concerns and questions.

Of course the real question is, is it worth it? My parents are worried that this will be worth my time. And if it look good on a resume in the future? Specifically the Sales position. I would be sacrificing a semester of college to go and work a Retail position and take a class (if my college accepts it). I just want to know the pros and cons of the program at Disneyland.

Like everyone, I hear good things and I hear bad things. However, all of them are about the Walt Disney World program and not much about the Disneyland program. So if anyone knows anything about the Disneyland program please let me know.

I would be happy to accept it, but of course my parents make a valid point about my future. I also have worked for the Disney Store so I know what it's all about and all that.

I'm all about life experiences, meeting new people, and just having a good time. But I just want to know the pros and cons for my parents can be at ease and hopefully say yes.

If you can help that would be great! I have 2 days to accept the agreement (March 3rd).

I'm strugglin y'all...

I got accepted as a Retail Sales Clerk at the Disneyland Resort for the Fall 2014 term. I just have some concerns and questions.

Of course the real question is, is it worth it? My parents are worried that this will be worth my time. And if it look good on a resume in the future? Specifically the Sales position. I would be sacrificing a semester of college to go and work a Retail position and take a class (if my college accepts it). I just want to know the pros and cons of the program at Disneyland.

Like everyone, I hear good things and I hear bad things. However, all of them are about the Walt Disney World program and not much about the Disneyland program. So if anyone knows anything about the Disneyland program please let me know.

I would be happy to accept it, but of course my parents make a valid point about my future. I also have worked for the Disney Store so I know what it's all about and all that.

I'm all about life experiences, meeting new people, and just having a good time. But I just want to know the pros and cons for my parents can be at ease and hopefully say yes.

If you can help that would be great! I have 2 days to accept the agreement (March 3rd).

I'm strugglin y'all...

I cannot speak that much for Disneyland, but I will say that Having a Disney Park on your resume will make you stand out and will always be a topic of interest when doing job interviews. Because Disney employees are the best workers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter