cp

Rustyflwr3

<font color=teal>"I only hope that we never lose s
I Just got my acceptance letter to the college program for fall 05!!!!!!
Just thought I'd share!

Jess

Congrats! What will you be doing? When is your arrival date assuming you are accepting the offer. :) I will be doing Quick service food and beverage.

Congratulations!!! Ahh...I wish I were you right now....I think I'm going to have to wait a couple years before I apply to the CP. Again, congrats and have fun!! :earsboy:

I am assigned to do merchandising! The bad news is, my schedule is changing a lot and Im not sure if I will have to put it off for another year. But I will be doing it sometime :-D Ill let you all know though! :) p.s. how do you get rid of the signature?

Congratulations!! Have a great time!! I am really hoping to do the CP the semester before I student teach (ha, not for a couple more years!). :)

to fix your signature, click USER CP, then click EDIT SIGNATURE.

If anyone has CP questions, you can feel free to PM me, or catch me on AIM at xxxxxxxx

I'm a campus rep, and am actually returning for the Summer Alumni program this summer.

TSR6 said:
to fix your signature, click USER CP, then click EDIT SIGNATURE.

If anyone has CP questions, you can feel free to PM me, or catch me on AIM at Topcat20003.

I'm a campus rep, and am actually returning for the Summer Alumni program this summer.

Feel free to hit me up too (all my info is in my profile). I am also a campus rep at my school.... and hoping to return this fall in an AI (or atleast another regular College Program *crosses fingers*)

Congrads to you (and everyone else who is getting accepted), you are going to have a blast!!!! it will be one fall you will never ever forget!

yay! congratulations! I'll see u in the fall too!!! Im arriving august 22nd, well i will be in orlando on the 17th hopefully but the 22nd is my check in day! yay! Im doing quick service food and beverage. Wow, Im so excited I cant stop smiling!! I have been this way ever since i got my letter...which was almost 2 months ago hahaha

Hello! Congrats to everyone! What are your majors, and will you have to go to Summer School to make up for missed classes? Thanks I can't wait to do cp!

No, I took classes through Disney, which my school used to give me internship credits based off my grades through disney. I was still full time ( 12 creds ) so i was only missing 3 from my normal load ( 15cred )

No, I won't have to make anything up either. I've had the semester blocked off for an internship anyways, so ill be a full time 12 credit student. Its nice how it worked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter