CR to ESPN Club

kimmie

<font color=green>Sometimes I have senior moments
On our arrival day we are thinking of going over to BW to ESPN Club. What is the best way? Do we take the rental car? What other options do I have?

Thanks!

Kimmie

If you have a rental car, use it! Otherwise if you take the buses, you'll have to transfer at Downtown Disney to get from resort to resort. Unfortunately, they don't make it easy to get to the Boardwalk from the other resorts. You could walk/monorail to MK and take a bus from there but if you are returning after MK closes you will still have to transfer buses at DD to return to the resort. Good Luck and have fun! :D

Thanks Stimpy!

What if I take the monorail to Epcot? Can I walk over to the Boardwalk from there?:cool:

Monorail from CR to TTC.
Monorail from TTC to Epcot.

You'd have to enter Epcot to go to International Gateway, where there is a walkway over to the Yacht and Beach Club/Swan-Dolphin/ Boardwalk area.

Or you could take the boat that goes to those resorts from Epcot to Boardwalk.

But this requires using a pass to get into Epcot.

Ooops! Forgot about entry into Epcot. Don't want to use a pass day. Looks like the car is the way to go:D

You can use the bus from Contemporary to Downtown Disney, then take Downtown Disney bus to Boardwalk......if you don't want to drive yourself.

depending on what time of day/night you are going and the park schedule, you can bus to MGM and walk/boat from MGM to the Boardwalk, or you can walk/monorail from the Contemporary to the MK and bus to the Boardwalk.
However you get there, enjoy!

I think we will be going very early evening (5 ish). So we could walk to MK and take the bus to Boardwalk:teeth:
Thanks luvpooh!

I know that we will stay over there for the evening, since its our first night, but want the kids to get back to CR and rest (lol) for the next morning's early start!

Will I have trouble with crowded buses or long wait times going back to MK around 9 P.M.? The parks are usually open until midnight during that time.

Kimmie,

you didn't mention when you were going, but is it the week of Christmas? Because that's virtually the only time of year that the MK is open until midnight now :( (or if MNSSHP or MVMCP is happening that night)
If it is another peak season (i.e. summer or Easter), the MK may be open until anywhere between 9-11 PM, also dependent upon what day of the week it is; check the park hours posted on the main page of this website (not the disboards page, the wdwinfo page). If you enter your dates, the hours the park was open last year will appear (if it says projected).
At any rate, as long as the park is open until 9ish, you won't have any problem taking the bus back to the MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter