• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

crab legs, anyone?

jillwdw

Mouseketeer
Is there anywhere at WDW that offers all you can eat crab legs? DH and DS loves 'em and I don't know of anywhere that offers them. Thanks for you help!
:confused:

Not too sure about Disney property other than possibly Fulton's but just off Disney property there are TWO "Joe's Crab Shack"
One is just off Hotel Plaza Drive, make a left instead of driving straight into Crossroads Shopping Center, just up on the left side.
There is also a brand new one on Hwy 192 at the easternmost entrance to Celebration, FL near the water tower.
Joe always has crabs! (and king crab legs).

joe's is cheaper and really good. for a finer dining go to Fulton's
they are delicious, but pricey.

we love crab and go to Joe's all the time!!::yes::

They serve crab legs as an extra at the Cape May Buffet but they are not available every day so you would need to check.

We had dinner at Fulton's May 14. They have had a lot of criticism on this board for bad service; etc BUT we went anyway & so glad we did. The crab legs were pricey but were the best we have had anywhere, and DH orders them a lot on vacation. Furthermore, our server was the best one we have ever had before, anywhere, ever. So if price is not too much of a concern, Fulton's is great!

I can't remember the name of the place to save my life but there is a place offsite that is an all you can eat buffet that has lobster and crab legs for like 20 bucks a person or something like that i think. I will check with my fiance and see if she can remember the name. The food was descent and there were lots of choices.

There is a restaurant called Boston Lobster Feast that has crab legs, lobsters, shrimp, and more for about $25. It's great! I just can't remember where it is but I think the website is bostonlobsterfeast.com and has directions.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter