cracked heels??

My cousin swears by Blue Goo.It comes in a little blue jar and you can buy it at Wal Mart. I forgot to add she said it costs 1.97. She saw results in 1 week.

:scared1:

Wow, that's awesome!!! I love my Miracle Foot Repair BUT I also like trying new creams....$1.97, I am going to look for that for sure! :goodvibes

Remember, DISer's what I said...you can spend all the money in the world on creams BUT the secret is to be diligent about them...applying the creams DAILY!! ::yes::

In addition to some of the creams mentioned, I have found that taking extra Vitamin D and alpha-lipoic acid helped my peeling, cracked feet. My endocrinologist recommended it.

Vicks Vapo Rub works great! I put it on at night then put on socks.

My family swears by Vicks and WD40 for everything. :rotfl: Even had someone tell me that WD40 should be massaged into your shoulder for joint pain, etc. Swears it works. :confused3

My heels and under my BIG toes are bad... I have to try something too.
the people that do my Pedi's told me Vaslenie works best...
I hate sleeping with socks but really need to do something... they are really bad- so I am going to try some of these remedies.

I think I might order those socks. I have been putting cream on atleast 2x's a day so hopefully all this stuff will work.

For me, I file the rough spot down with a foot file (about $2 at most stores) when my feet are dry, then put Aquafor healing ointment (it's greasy, like vasaline, not a lotion) on it at bedtime, then socks on feet all night. It takes a week or more, but that seems to work the best for me. Sometimes I will try to get a little Neosporin in the crack, too.

I've tried other lotions and heel/crack creams, but always go back to the aquafor. My nail lady told me to use vasaline, which I use sometimes if I am out of Aquafor.

I use a pumice stone once or twice a week and during the summer I use Curel deep penetrating foot cream. It sells for about $6 in Walmart or any drug store. I swear by this stuff. It really keeps my feet moistured and makes my skin soft as can be (as far as adult feet are concerned). And

BTW, it doesn't make your feet feel all greasy like vasoline, baby oil or some other cremes would do. Which is perfect for the summer and you're wearing flip flops. I hate to be sliding in my shoes.

I read that cracked heels are usually a symptom of a deficiency in omega 3 fatty acids. With that Kera Sal foot ointment is the best.

I suffer from cracked heels, too. When I notice they start splitting and hurt, I wear socks and shoes for a few days and that usually makes it better. Right now I have a sore spot on my right heel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter