Craving Disney Food Thread

I've been there both in July and August. It's very hot there. But it's worth it, since I always get those water fans. :D

haha ive always wanted to buy one of those water fans. They are so tempting. but expensive. I wanted to buy one of those crazy bubble blower things to give to my little cousin but they are waaay too expensive.
Oh, another good thing to cool you down would be a dole whip ;)

haha ive always wanted to buy one of those water fans. They are so tempting. but expensive. I wanted to buy one of those crazy bubble blower things to give to my little cousin but they are waaay too expensive.
Oh, another good thing to cool you down would be a dole whip ;)

I. LOVE. DOLE. WHIPS.

I had my first one my last trip down there. It was good.

I. LOVE. DOLE. WHIPS.

I had my first one my last trip down there. It was good.

haha i had my first this year. It was simply amazing. I tried one of the floats at MK and then i had pineapple and vanilla swirl at poly... i dont really care for just straight up pineapple it was too... pineappley for me

haha i had my first this year. It was simply amazing. I tried one of the floats at MK and then i had pineapple and vanilla swirl at poly... i dont really care for just straight up pineapple it was too... pineappley for me

I've tried both the vanilla swirl and pineapple. They're good.

I can't believe I missed it out on a Disney foodie thread. I'll just randomly jump in with bringing up my favorite CS that nobody really knows about--- GOLDEN OAK OUTPOST!

yeaaaah, my problem were the vegetables, mainly the carrots, they were all hard and gross.
Oh, i got attacked by ducks when we ate outside at poly, it was hilarious :rotfl:

I thought the soup just tasted disgusting in general.

i only ate the broth, but i was still pretty happy because poly was pretty much the only place were i found root beer :laughing:

I remember doing the character breakfast when I stayed there on my first trip.

I remember doing the character breakfast when I stayed there on my first trip.

I've never done a character breakfast before. Whenever we go we are on the dining plan and character breakfast arent included. Id love to do the Ohana one, id probably flip out if i saw Stitch though, he is awesome :stitch:

Pop Century waffle pleassssssse. <3

4555759533_5eaf3d5814.jpg

I've never done a character breakfast before. Whenever we go we are on the dining plan and character breakfast arent included. Id love to do the Ohana one, id probably flip out if i saw Stitch though, he is awesome :stitch:

I thought character breakfasts were included in the dining plan? Correct me if I'm wrong cause I need to know :rotfl:

I thought character breakfasts were included in the dining plan? Correct me if I'm wrong cause I need to know :rotfl:

i think it all depends on what dining plan you are on. Like for me i just had the quick service one, but i think there is another one were it includes sit down restaurants and the character meals.

There is the quick-service dining plan, which does not include any table-service restaurants (like character meals)

The regular dining plan includes 1 table-service, 1 quick-service and one snack per person per night. This would allow for character meals.

Then there is the deluxe dining plan, which allows you for 3 meal credits (can be used for either quick-service or table-service) and 2 snacks per person per night.

To answer the actual thread, though, I am seriously craving the salmon at 1900 Park Fare. :love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter