Crazy backup to enter Epcot parking last evening.

bloomcruisers

Mouseketeer
So we left MK last night at 6 as the MNSSHP was taking over there. We were driving out heading to I-4 and could see that the backup approaching EPCOT parking booths was crazy. Usually when we park hop, parking isn’t an issue. It looked like they only has 2 or 3 lines open and it was backed up for the whole approach road.
Was there some special event there last night or does that happen every time MK closes early for a party? We were planning to do that park hop next week on another MK party day but will rethink that if it means sitting in a crazy line to park. Though I guess we could take the monorail to EP and back to MK .
So is that typical on party nights, some special EP event, or just a fluke?

Perhaps it was a night very popular for Hispanics? Sep 16 is Mexico's Independence Day, and I know that my coworkers at our branch office in Mexico had Sep 15 as a corporate holiday. Combined with Friday night, Food & Wine, and Celebrity Latin Talent, it might be a recipe for a large crowd. I hope everybody had a blast.

Thanks everyone for the insight on Food and Wine. You all are probably right. I went today, but early in the day So breezed through the toll booth. And it did get pretty crowded. But now I won’t have to do the park hop and fight the after work crowds.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter