• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

cream cheese pretzle?

kathymc

<font color=indigo><font color=teal>Dances in the
I remember hearing about a cream cheese filled pretzle that I would love to try.

Anyone know where this can be found?

Sorry - I tried to search for this on the board but it just brought up Le Celliers pretzle bread!

thanks

I know one place-Min and Bill's Dockside Diner in MGM. They also have the spicy cheese pretzel, but it was really spicy! Next trip I already have it in mind to go there and get the cream cheese filled one.

We loved the spicy cheese pretzel at MGM! Will have to try the cream chesse next time too. Isn't there a pretzel place on the West side at DTD? Seems I remember one there, but not sure if they had a cream cheese pretzel.

We got one at a kiosk in AK. I think it might have been near Kali River Rapids but I'm not certain. They are soooooo yummy. After we ordered it everyone in our group wanted to try it so GET YOUR OWN!!!! You won't want to share!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter