Creative crib placement?

autrucheplume

Earning My Ears
Have any of you ever done anything creative with crib placement in standard Disney rooms? I’m looking at options for where we could put the crib and give her/is some privacy - some alcove or a corner where we can potentially rig up a sheet or something to block it off from the rest of the room. Anyone done this before? (We’ll be in a Garden View room at the Contemporary.) Thanks!!

There really aren't any alcoves in a standard room in the monorail rooms that I've seen. You enter the room and on one side of a hallway is the bathroom door and on the other side are closets and a kitchenette minus a sink. From the hallway you enter a squarish shaped bedroom room that ends in a terrace or bank of windows. I'm sure if you go to youtube you can view a room laypout.

I saw a hack on a youtubers video one time where they brought their retractable laundry hang line and put a blanket on that, ran it from a hotel room drawer to the table. That vlogger said they didn't want to put push pin holes in the walls but that's where they got the idea from. I'm not sure but if you bring a few odds and ends with you, you could probably get something going

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter