• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Creative suggestions?

holliday04

Earning My Ears
I'm attempting to help my mom organize her house... she has a compulsion for buying darling picture frames with one major downside, they're all the stand up only kind. Now that she's run out of surface space, she's decided she would like to relocate them all to a hallway, but none of them even have hooks to hang - & her hallway is too narrow to hang decorative shelves on which to place them. Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get them to hang for her? Much thanks!

You can buy picture frame hangers at walmart or Home Depot etc. and make them hanging frames. If the stand is bulky you have to remove it to make the hang nice.

maybe a decorative plate hanger would look nice, you just sit the frame in like you would a plate.

Another idea would be: As long as the picture frames are not very heavy, you could hot glue ribbon to the back side and use that to hand them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter