Credit Card Guarantee for Signatures?

jen42002

DIS Veteran
I thought I read somewhere about a credit card guarantee for a reservation at California Grill? Do they charge anything or right away or just if you don't show up? I am looking at CG, Narcoosees, Yachtsman and Citricos. We have a package reservation with the dining plan. Just wondering as I really can't afford having 3 big charges on my card right now.

Thanks!

We are on the dinning plan and have reservations at Yachtsman. I was not asked for a Credit Card to hold the reservation. I booked about 2 weeks ago for a trip in March.

California Grill is the only signature with a credit card guarantee and no-show fee (and it is only a no-show fee, not payment at booking). It's not because there's anything special about the restaurant itself. It's because people were making reservations to go up there just to see the fireworks and then leaving without ordering anything.

The only prepaid reservations (in which you are required to pay for the meal in full at the time of booking) are Cinderella's Royal Table and the three dinner shows.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter