Credit Card Question-Help

Kermitthefricket

Wishing Upon a Star
Hi Everyone!

My family and I are going on our very first cruise this summer (Allure of the Seas). I know that to do the online check-in, it asks for credit card info for each of us to link to our Sea Pass. A question has since come up. If one of us chooses a certain card during the online check in, is it possible to change it later on (either before or during the cruise)? Tried looking up an answer, but couldn't find much on changing the card! Thank you!!!!

yes, you can change it when you check in at the terminal. you can also just choose "cash" when you do the online checkin so you don't have to enter a credit card number, and then when you check in at the terminal give them your card then. we've done that a few times when the card expired between online checkin and the cruise, or if i share a room with a friend and we each want to charge our stuff to different cards, or when i do online checkin for my mom and don't have her card number handy. it's not a problem.

It's easy to change.

You don't have to enter a card at all during online checkin. You can simply choose a cash account.

The only time it's going to take is waiting in line later on to change things around, so do that at a quiet time onboard (you will be able to see the line before you enter it, so you know if it's long or not).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter