credits on free dining

haley's mom

DIS Veteran
I am sure this has been asked, but I cannot find the thread. Anyhow, me, DH, and kids (13,8,3) will be enjoying the free dining as part of our upcoming trip. I have never done the dining plan before. We will be staying 8 days, 7 nights. So I get 7 TS, 7 CS and 7 snacks per person. Do they distinguish 3 adults and 2 kids? Or could I pay for kids and get additional adult meals. Please help, this will determine the number of character meals we will do.

Currently, Disney does not keep separate account of credits. At least at this time, it is still left up to each guest's conscience how they use the credits they've paid the child's rate for.

They pool the credits. I know this because we had the DDP when we went in January and throughout our trip various family members came down with a stomach virus. So different times someone was not eating. Luckily I didn't have to keep track of who didn't eat when (adult or child credits). I could just check our receipt to see how many credits we have left all together.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter