Creepy face changing photo souvenir

Thank you for the tip. Writing this info down too so I won't forget! LOL!

I actually went the non smiling route, thought it fit the theme better. I can imagine it might be creepier with teeth showing, I'm not really sure.

Something else to think about. I really do think the extra money for the frame was worth it too. It's a very haunted mansion looking frame, you'll see once you're there.

I got one last year, it's now hanging up with my Halloween decorations. It's one of those really interesting, one of a kind souvenirs.

Ask to look at the picture before they convert it to make sure you like how the kids look.

I have mine up year-round! Yeah, my initial picture wasn't that great, but I kind of like it now. It's very Haunted Mansion, with one eye bigger than the other (this is BEFORE the conversion). It works!

Last edited:

I have mine up year-round! Yeah, my initial picture wasn't that great, but I kind of like it now. It's very Haunted Mansion, with one ey bigger than the other (this is BEFORE the conversion). It works!

Hey one of my eyes is bigger than the other in the portrait too!

This is a great idea. I definitely think that one will be following me home on our upcoming trip!

I am so glad I saw this thread before our December trip DW and I usually get caricatures done, but this is much more fun looking!

Just took mine down today :) Had both my boys pics done in July. It took less than 10 minutes for both of the pictures to print - they were not busy the day we had them done.

I was about to purchase the haunted mansion frames when the photographer came over and told me that the pics look so much better in antique frames. I went with two antique wood swing frames in a grey finish.

Google if you haven't seen them. The pictures look fantastic in these frames. So period perfect - they would so fit into the attic scene in the haunted mansion ride!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter