Crib at Bay Lake Tower?

megan17

Earning My Ears
I rented a studio villa at Bay Lake Tower through a DVC rental site, and today I called to see if they could add a crib request to my reservation. I was told that Disney no longer has hard-sided cribs available, and that every DVC room has a pack n play in the closet. My daughter will be 18 months old for our trip so I was thinking she would be more comfortable sleeping in a crib vs a pack n play.
Does anyone have recent experience with this at Bay Lake Tower or any other DVC studio villa? I was just surprised to hear that they don't have cribs anymore. :confused3

I rented a studio villa at Bay Lake Tower through a DVC rental site, and today I called to see if they could add a crib request to my reservation. I was told that Disney no longer has hard-sided cribs available, and that every DVC room has a pack n play in the closet. My daughter will be 18 months old for our trip so I was thinking she would be more comfortable sleeping in a crib vs a pack n play.
Does anyone have recent experience with this at Bay Lake Tower or any other DVC studio villa? I was just surprised to hear that they don't have cribs anymore. :confused3
They are very small studios. If you only have the 3 of you there will be room for a crib. If you have to have the pull out couch open it could be very tight. They have not done cribs in quite a while. We used an offsite rental place even 12 years ago when my daughter was little. It was easy to set up and take down the rental crib.

It will just be my husband and me with my daughter, so we'll be able to make the small space work :)
Now I just have to do my research about crib and stroller rentals!

Yes every DVC room has a PnP in the room upon arrival.
My above average size kids slept in the PnP as old as 2 1/2.
I think it depends on the child.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter