• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Cribs at Grand Floridian

Snurk71

DIS Veteran
I know from reading past posts that cribs at the value and moderate resorts are actually just pack 'n plays. We will be staying at the GF with our daughter and have requested a crib. The first few CM's I spoke with assured me that these are real cribs and not pack 'n plays since the rooms are somewhat bigger at the deluxe resorts. But today, a CM told me that it will just be a pack 'n play, and that the GF doesn't have full-sized cribs. Can anyone with personal experience with cribs at the GF fill me in on what type of crib you had?
Thanks!

Back in '96, '97, and '98 we had a regular crib--slightly smaller than our home version, but not a pack 'n play.

I'll be leaving tomorrow for GF and have requested a crib, so I'll let you know what we end up with :)
Tammy

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter