Criminal Minds -- DIS Official Thread 1 (SPOILERS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Imzadi

♥ Saved by an angel in a trench coat!
We have a NEW DIS Criminal Minds thread for the Season 9 finale and Season 10. :yay:

The NEW DIS Criminal Minds hangout can be found on this thread:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3270888

Welcome to the DIS' Official Criminal Minds hangout:
the deadliest thread on the DIS.
:scared1:

60aed066.jpg

(with executive producer, Erica Messer, in the middle.)

Criminal Minds has been renewed for Season 10! :thumbsup2

The season premiere for Season 9 was on Wed., Sept 25th, 9pm EDT. :yay: :dance3: :woohoo: :happytv:

If you are new to Criminal Minds, it currently airs on THREE networks:
CBS which is the only channel to air the current Season 9, (plus random reruns of any past season episodes.)

A&E and ION, show only the repeats of Seasons 1 - 8. Since these two channels show about 3-4 repeats in a night, per week, with about 195 episodes for the first 8 seasons, you can literally, sporadically watch or DVR & catch up on all 8 seasons in a few months. They show out of order though.

CBS.com only shows a few of the current season's full episodes online at this time. CM is actually produced by ABC, and somewhere along the lines, the ball got dropped on CBS showing all the episodes on their website. :confused3 :(

You CAN watch full episodes of Season 8 online at Youtube by doing a search. BUT the episodes are usually broken up into segments so you have to click on several links to see a full episode.

The spin-off series, Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior, was canceled after one season.

#CriminalMinds

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

9/23/09:

Whoa! Is anyone else watching?!? :scared1:

This is a very different episode. :eek:

Yes, I did. I stopped watching last season and tried to catch up with the reruns. I'm going to try and do better this season. I like this show.

I love the show and am interested in how this season will play out. It seems like they are going to have a season long underlying plot along with each weekly plot. I am not sure yet how it will work. I was thinking it will be kind of like Burn Notice where each week has it's story line but embedded in it is the over reaching story. In Burn Notice it is Michael finding out who burned him, in Criminal Minds it will be finding the carver.

It could work or it could suck, we'll see.

Yes, I kind of watched it off & on too, last season. This season, it seems like part of the underlying plot may be to get into the private minds of the main characters more. This is kind of the first time we've ever really seen so much of Hotch before.

And Reid may get screwed up again, with that shooting. If the guy dies, it will really affect him. I hope he doesn't get addicted to drugs again. :(

Looks like good stuff this season. :thumbsup2

Okay I watched...and I have a question...

****spoiler alert*****

I got the impression (or maybe it was supposed to be obvious...I'm clueless sometimes) that the guy who stabbed Hotch also raped him. The whole conversation about stabbing implying impotence, and then what he saided and it faded back to the hospital. Is that what happened?

Again...a very strange episode...not so sure I liked it.

I usually watch CM but I had to turn it off tonight. It was too graphic. It has been gross or sick in the past but I felt tonight's show was more so. The sound during a certain part (if you watched it, I'm sure you'll know when) made me gag.

I got the impression (or maybe it was supposed to be obvious...I'm clueless sometimes) that the guy who stabbed Hotch also raped him. The whole conversation about stabbing implying impotence, and then what he saided and it faded back to the hospital. Is that what happened?

I thought he was castrated, but raped would make sense too. It sounded like right after he said this will make you think differently, or what ever the exact quote was, that he stabbed him again.

I'll hold off judgment until the season gets a little further in. I don't think it has been as good since Rossi replaced Gideon though.

I did not get the impression that Hotch was violated in any way other than stabbed. I took his meaning as his opinion may change now that he has experienced being stabbed personally instead of just profiling it. Now that I think about it, I can see why you would think that.

I am not very squeamish but when Hotch was being stabbed so slowly it really turned my stomach.

I am missing all the season starters :sad: Love Criminal Minds, but since we were dining at 'Ohanas, oh well, the sacrifices we make :rotfl:

I will need to catch up next week and catch a rerun when they come on.

It was too graphic for me too. :crazy2: This new change is something they can leave out. I wasn't paying too much attention to what Carver was saying as I was cringing so much. :scared: But I got the impression that he meant the knife was his "stick" and the violence and penetration of the knife was more of a turn on the way actual sex would be for someone else.

I am missing all the season starters :sad: Love Criminal Minds, but since we were dining at 'Ohanas, oh well, the sacrifices we make :rotfl:

I will need to catch up next week and catch a rerun when they come on.

Oh, you poor dear! :hug: I can see this week must be really rough for you. ;) :teeth:

I love this show so much and love all of the characters. I do miss Gideon, though. As I watched this, I was beginning to wonder if there was going to be a romantic link between Hotch and Prentiss, but it didn't materialize. When Hotch was being stabbed, all I could think was "Oh my Lord, C. Thomas Howell looks OLD!" :eek:

I like Garcia too plus the black guy (don't remember his name) is easy on the eyes.

The delicious black guy is Shemar Moore. Morgan on the show. They didn't show him nearly enough this episode. :mad:

Moore_JS88288298581.jpg

I thought it was a bit graphic as well.

Its a very graphic show, thats what I like about it...sad sometimes too. I have been catching up on the shows from A&E and another channel, and I especially like the 2 parter with Reid being held captive by James van der Beek...turns out the guy that played the dad in flashbacks was none other than..Don Swayze..Patricks Brother. Now THAT was an awesome plot line, and I will never forget it.:guilty: This was when Reid got addicted to drugs, but I haven't seen the shows where he got help for it, I assume he did? I did like it a lot better with Gideon in it, but Joe Mantegna does an OK job.;)

This was when Reid got addicted to drugs, but I haven't seen the shows where he got help for it, I assume he did? I did like it a lot better with Gideon in it, but Joe Mantegna does an OK job.;)

It took about three episodes for him to finally face that he needed help. :(

That's why I'm worried he may turn to drugs again. Isn't this his first shooting? What happened to the James van der Beek character? I forgot how it ends, other than Reid was saved. Did he end up killing him? :scratchin

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter