Critique my plans…

dledger

Mouseketeer
Reservation day is approaching. Family of 3, 2 adults (adventurous eaters), 1 three year old who survives off hot dogs, meatballs and pizza. We are staying at the Poly and do have hoppers.

Looking for feedback on our current plans -
Arrival Day (Sunday - MK reservation - not expecting to do much) - Captain Cooks and/or Geyser Point

Monday - Epcot - Festival booths / Via Napoli or Biergarten (my kid loves kielbasa)

Tuesday - MK - closes at 4:30 so plan to hop back to EP - Casey’s lunch / Regal Eagle dinner

Wednesday - AK - Sautuli lunch / character dinner? Grand Floridian cafe?

Thursday- HS - Ronto Wraps lunch / homecomin dinner

Friday - MK - Skipper Canteen Lunch / dinner ??

Saturday - departure, no park - Kona Breakfast

Would you make any changes? Suggestions for open spots? We’re open to most ideas - just don’t really love buffets typically.

What about Flame Tree BBQ at AK for dinner? We ate at Regal Eagle for lunch on our last trip and I was disappointed. If you live somewhere with good BBQ it’s not amazing (we live in NJ but my family still was a bit disappointed). I would recommend Sunshine Seasons over it actually.

You plan is fine, but when you said you were adventurous eaters, I expected to see more foodie places. I’m not sure I book a TS meal your first day at Epcot as you can just eat at the food booths. And when you pop back at EP the second time, I’d just go with the flow as to where to eat.

You plan is fine, but when you said you were adventurous eaters, I expected to see more foodie places. I’m not sure I book a TS meal your first day at Epcot as you can just eat at the food booths. And when you pop back at EP the second time, I’d just go with the flow as to where to eat.
Adventurous eaters, but we have a 3 year old whose Plate usually consists of one color. So. He rules.

Adventurous eaters, but we have a 3 year old whose Plate usually consists of one color. So. He rules.
Can you do Topolino’s breakfast for him one day? Is he into the 7 dwarfs? We liked storybook dining

In Epcot if you're going to do a sit down do Biergarten. If he likes hot dogs then close enough! Unless you come from a place that has zero Italian restaurants I would pick the booths or Biergarten for the atmosphere over Via Napoli. Just my 2 cents.

Can you do Topolino’s breakfast for him one day? Is he into the 7 dwarfs? We liked storybook dining
I had considered Topolinos. He’s not big on breakfast, but it looks so good. 7 dwarves would probably be a no go - the evil queen shows up, correct? He is NOT a fan of anything spooky! (His words, not mine LOL)

In Epcot if you're going to do a sit down do Biergarten. If he likes hot dogs then close enough! Unless you come from a place that has zero Italian restaurants I would pick the booths or Biergarten for the atmosphere over Via Napoli. Just my 2 cents.
Definitely appreciate it! We’re from CT and my in laws are 100% Sicilian - so we have great access to Italian food. But, we’ve been to Via before and know my kiddo would eat there and that we don’t hate it LOL. I think I need my husband to look at Biergarten as I’m used to all those foods from growing up, but he is not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter