Critter Country Closing May 1st-TBA and two of the Shops are being Rethemed to Princess and the Frog.

On the one hand, Pooh is my childhood. On the other hand, ever since I heard about the Splash Mountain retheme to Princess and the Frog, the one thing I wanted was a meet and greet with Louis.

Also, is it possible to have both sets of characters in the same space? At sometimes during the day, it's a bunch of characters from Pooh. At other times during the day, it's characters from Princess and the Frog.
That's a great idea. Like on Main Street or in Fantasyland you see different characters at different times of day. I think Pooh is a classic and beloved character. Lots of little kids really love him and the other hundred acre woods characters.

I love Louis from The Princess & The Frog, but he's not exactly as cuddly as Pooh. ( I still want to meet him, of course :) )

So, I am the one reporting about Pooh meet and greets. It is possible that they may move him to a new location or still keep him where he is. My information is coming from cast members who work in entertainment and are under the impression that those meet and greets will be going away or moving (but where, I'm not nor are they sure).
They (as I think we all are) are hoping that they will keep some of the meet and greet shifts. I know Pooh can also be found at Plaza breakfast. Maybe that is where they will keep him.
So, yes, my information is rumor and not confirmed. But it is based on some inside information from cast members.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter