CRO vs. Disney Travel

CarrieAP

Mouseketeer
My first question ever- proves that even after many trips there is still much to learn! When booking my reservation last night I am not sure if I booked through CRO or Disney Travel. I called CRO but the CM was confused about the code, stating it was only for All Stars. She was helpful though and after putting me on hold for awhile transferred my call to another CM. This CM was very helpful and I went ahead and made my reservation. After conferring with my mother I had to call back a short time later to change my dates. Again, I thought I was calling CRO, but when I provided my reservation number my call was transferred. I was a bit over excited last night with the unexpected release of the code and finding out that I would be able to stay at AKL but now am concerned that my reservation may be through Disney Travel vs. CRO. What is the difference between the two and is there anyway for me to know which I booked through? Should I be concerned?

Thanks!
Carrie

How many digits is your reservation #? If it is 12, then you booked through CRO. Also do you recall the cancellation policy they quoted you? If they said 5 days prior, then its definately CRO.

HTH

:smooth:

Almost the exact same thing happened to me (see other thread named "CRO doesn't answer the phones anymore"). I ended up with CRO after the first person seemed confused by codes.

I know it was CRO because I had a 12 digit confirmation # and 5 day cancellation policy.

Yes, my reservation number is 12 days and the cancelation was quoted as 5 days. Whew! Seems like both I and the CMs were a bit frazzled last night. Maybe WDTC answered the phone first each time I called and that is why I was transferred.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter