Crocs for kids

mrsbann

Earning My Ears
Should I buy these for my 4 and 7 year old? They dont like to wear shoes it gets all sweaty (like their dads). So i thiught I could switch shoes then crocs. Are the cofortable for young ones? TIA

My six year old son has been wearing them for two years now...his favorites are the lined ones in spring and fall and the unlined ones in summer... If you buy lined ones make sure they have the removable liners as they do get dirty...

My 4 year old son lives in these. And has been wearing them for at least 2 years now. Last winter it was a total fight to get him to wear sneakers and most of the time we just did socks with his crocs (so not a fan but hey I wasnt fighting for sneakers lol). This winter he wore his sneakers no problem (maybe it was the light up toy story that got him lol) but now that it has become warm he is back in his crocs.

No complaints from him on comfort but he is 4 so not sure he would complain about that.

I find my feet hurt when I am walking around alot with my Crocs (but I am overweight so my feet hurt alot) and I do find my feet sweat and then rub a bit.

Cros are ok. But not great to walk in all day. So you might want to use them as day shoes and switch in the evening.

My kids (ages 4 and 6) have both been wearing crocs for years. They are the perfect summer shoe for them.

They have the croc knock offs on clearance at target in my area. $2.54 and the kids seem to like them, although the target ones have an elastic/cloth type strap in the back.

Cros are OK. But not great to walk in all day. So you might want to use them as day shoes and switch in the evening.

Having had bad feet most of my life, crocs are the most comfortable shoes anyone can wear. Just ask waitresses and nurses.

Crocs can sometimes get sweaty and rub your feet where the bands are. So keep that in mind. They're not my favorite's but much less of a chance of them falling off on attractions (Soarin', among other's) then something like Sandals.

I'd say give it a week test period and see how they feel.

Having had bad feet most of my life, crocs are the most comfortable shoes anyone can wear. Just ask waitresses and nurses.

My wife is a nurse and she wouldn't be caught wearing these things to work:rotfl: Not even sure if her unit would allow them? She wears them around the yard though....they have their place and kids seem to do better in them vs adults and would likely be fine wearing them all day at Disney. As for those who were saying they were a fad a few years ago.....stock went down to $1 and is now back over $20 a couple years later with some serious momentum.....not a fad....If you like the shoes you will love the stock:love:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter