Crocs Rx

shovan said:
Have you tried Birkenstocks? I have plantar fascitis & this is the only thing that works for me. I've spent a fortune seeing podiatrists & for special-made orthotics that always hurt. The Birkenstocks cork insole molds to your feet. They are the only thing I can do DW in! Good Luck!
I love my Birkenstocks and they are the best shoe I've ever worn to walk in at WDW but they aren't waterproof so I won't ride water rides when wearing them. I took a pair of Crocs Athen's flip flop for rainy weather and water rides. The Birkenstocks mold to your feet, like they are part of your body. They last forever

Has anybody tried the CrocsRX relief?? I'm planning on ordering it online and my problem is the sizing. I read somewhere that the sizing for Relief is different from Cayman's, but I'm not sure if it's also different from PRofessional which comes in full sizes. I wear a size W8-9 of Beach and size 8 for Mary Janes. I'm planning on trying the sizes of professional and use its sizes as my basis for ordering.

HAs anybody had problems with the sizing for CrocsRX Relief?

Thanks so much!! :-D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter