Croque Glace' at L'Artisan des glace

dachsie

DIS Veteran
What are your favorite flavor combinations for this? I am determined to try this when I go in August and cant figure out which sounds best. LOL

I think when I went I had a white chocolate flavor and raspberry or strawberry sauce. I also had the ice cream martini (not the same day lol) which was very good. I love France in EPCOT. The boys love to get their own box of macarons. I also have to have several frozen Grand Marnier's every trip. Now I sound like a lush. I'm not really but hey it's vacation.

I did chocolate ice cream with chocolate sauce. It was so good!

This is also on my To Get list but I have to share it. I don’t eat ice cream often. I’m going early December so I’m hoping for peppermint and chocolate sauce.

Those sound good. I was considering lemon sorbet with raspberry sauce, but may want to go more to ice cream.

I had vanilla with chocolate. I think any of the flavors would have been good. It was good but melted instantly! I think I might try the macaron ice cream sandwich this time. That July heat is a killer!

I had vanilla with chocolate. I think any of the flavors would have been good. It was good but melted instantly! I think I might try the macaron ice cream sandwich this time. That July heat is a killer!
I'm going in August. I'm sure it will melt fast

The macaroon ice cream sandwich is prob one of the best things I have ever had! I still dream of it lol :) I would highly recommend trying it!

The caramelized apple crumble ice cream with chocolate sauce is my go-to! One of my favourite treats at WDW!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter