Crowd Calendar differences?

rocky41102

Mouseketeer
We are going to Universal the last week of March. Orlando Informer lists the crowd levels as Moderate for our days and seems like it would be tolerable based on their estimated wait times. However, Undercover Tourist calendar shows very, very busy-8 & 9's each day. I've also checked universal prices for just an express pass and they aren't the absolute lowest for those days but they are quite a bit lower than the middle two weeks in March. I'm trying to decide if we want to stay at a hotel with Express Pass or just stay at Cabana Bay. We have seasonal passes but even with the discount Cabana Bay would be nice since we'd save so much money. Does anyone have opinions on which crowd calendar is more reliable in their experience?

Touringplans.com uses some hardcore data science in coming up with their predictions. They also shoe daily how accurate their predictions were. Early in 2018, they noticed their predictions in WDW were way off and sent staff into the parks to see what was up. They discovered that Disney had changed staffing patterns on low attendance days, making waits much longer. I’m not sure how the other calendars are created, but we’ve had great success using touringplans.com.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter