Crowd Calendars for which days

Tracey868

Mouseketeer
Who do you go by? Coming in end of Aug. for 4 days and want to max my times, I am looking at Kenny pirate, Touring plans, and UndercoverTourist. Some say dont go to certain parks on certain days while others disagree . What are your thoughts?? We are going a Sunday - Wed. I have park hopper but, hard to figure out which park to make FP for and such. Please help.

I would ignore them completely to simplify your planning. All the parks are crowded, and you'll need FP+ for nearly everything regardless.

I would plan around your ADRs instead.

I usually avoid EMH parks than make ADR than on fast pass day I try for my top picks and move my days around so I can use them. Sure CC are nice but they don't know which fast passes are available that day. I would go to a 10/10 park if I got FOP fast pass.

If you’re going the last week of August you should be fine no matter the calendar predictions. Plan your FP with the hardest to get at the end of your trip. So if you really want FOP then put AK on your last day. Likewise if you would rather get SDD put HS last. The differences between a 5 and 7 crowd level is so slight I doubt you’d notice.

Ignore them especially at that time of year. Plan around other factors related to how you tour, ADRs, what FP you want, whether you park hop and Halloween party schedules. Those factors are many many more times important than any crowd calendar guesses.

Just go in understanding that Saturday and Sunday are going to be jam packed at every park. It's the one consistency in my trips.

The main thing I go by is extra magic hours or special events. Decide if you want to go to those. If not avoid that park because it will be more crowded. Unless you want to go to morning extra magic hours then hop. We have gone to evening extra magic hours with no problems except at MK it is super crowded.
I do look at the same crowd calendars as you because i just need some ideas of which park.

I have always Been told to avoid the EMH parks if you don’t plan to go during The EMHs. Most crowd calendars follow that trend. Also, MK is more crowded early in the week as travelers start their vacations at MK.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter