• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowd difference week of Memorial day VS the week after?

LisaRay

DIS Veteran
We have an adult mother daughter trip and are deciding between these two weeks. It would be a Mon-Fri trip and my brain always says avoid a holiday time frame but with the other option being the 1st week of June I'm not sure if it will even make a difference between those two weeks.
We are bouncing back and forth trying to decide based on flight times and eat to the beat performers but don't know if I should just veto Memorial week due to high crowds or not.
Just looking for other peoples opinions on crowds at that time frame as we have only gone Nov, Jan, March in the past.

I have went numerous times during this time frame. The difference wasn't enough to make me change future plans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter