Crowd levels for third week of September?

Eldritch

Earning My Ears
Hi. I had been thinking about going down solo for a few days around September 19-21 as several crowd calendars say that's one of the best times to go all year. Then I pretty much talked myself out of it.

However, in watching some park hopping videos it really looks like the crowds are really good right now. It's making me reconsider.

The plan would be for HS one day (with a park hop to Epcot to do Ratatouille, GotG and the Space restaurant) and MK one day. The third if, if I do it, would be Universal.

Question to those that are there now and those who know about going in the latter part of September. Will the crowds be good, meaning lack thereof? And are the crowds so good it would be a shame not to go.

My alternative would be to go same time next year, partially because Tron would be open by then.

Any insight would be much appreciated. Thanks,

Sean

Normally that is a quieter week but 2022 has normally seen higher than average crowds across the board. I would guess it would be a quieter week but honestly there's no way to really tell.

If you could pick the best time to go in terms of lower crowds it would probably be the 2nd and 3rd weeks in September. Last year's crowds during September were low as usual if I remember correctly. You just roll the dice with tropical storms/hurricanes.

If you could pick the best time to go in terms of lower crowds it would probably be the 2nd and 3rd weeks in September. Last year's crowds during September were low as usual if I remember correctly. You just roll the dice with tropical storms/hurricanes.
Last week of August is pretty good too.

Even Labor Day week isn't too bad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter