Crowd wise, how bad is a park at night that had morning EMH?

Lovemy3babes

DIS Veteran
We wanted to sneak into HS on an evening for just a couple rides after dinner, closing is at 9pm on Sunday, May 6th. It will have had EMH that morning. How bad will crowds still be into the later evening? It's our only chance to visit HS on this short trip unfortunately. I'd be sad if I couldn't ride RnR once.

We wanted to sneak into HS on an evening for just a couple rides after dinner, closing is at 9pm on Sunday, May 6th. It will have had EMH that morning. How bad will crowds still be into the later evening? It's our only chance to visit HS on this short trip unfortunately. I'd be sad if I couldn't ride RnR once.

In my experience and we always go the week of Christmas when crowds are at their peak and found that later in the evening the crowds do tend to die down it's colder and families are usually worn our from spending most of the day in the park. However depending on the weather in May in Florida it may be the opposite the cooler weather may be just what people are waiting for before venturing out..

In my experience and we always go the week of Christmas when crowds are at their peak and found that later in the evening the crowds do tend to die down it's colder and families are usually worn our from spending most of the day in the park. However depending on the weather in May in Florida it may be the opposite the cooler weather may be just what people are waiting for before venturing out..

Oh, I hope not!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter