crowded in November?

file13s

Earning My Ears
Can some one tell me how crowded is WDW in Nov? We are going there the first full week of Nov.

With shorter park hours, suggestions for night activities for 15 and 5 yr olds?

November is usually not crowded at all, so I wouldn't worry too much about that. You may need to avoid the super-soap crowds at MGM, I think that is early Novemeber, unless of course that is why you are going. :)

You've picked a lovely time of year to go, low rain, not too hot, low crowds, I'm sure you will have a great time.

As far as things to do in the evening....you can save your shopping for the evening and head to Downtown Disney. Nice for dinner too. Cirque de soleil. Miniture golf. Check out the other resorts, if you are in to that. Go to the Boardwalk. We plan our days so that we spend our time in the morning and afternoon at the parks that close early, then head to EPCOT, it is always open until 9:00 even during value season.

Hope this helps!

Ahh, Nov. my favorite time to go!! You picked a great time with mild temps and low crowds. We've never waited on a long line, 5-10min tops if any line at all.
We are never really bothered by the shorter park hours. With such less crowds you can get alot done in a day. Keep in mind Epcot closes at 9pm, so we almost always ended our park days there for a late dinner, to watch Illuminations or to just soak in the atmoshere of WS. Also DtD is great at night, shops and restaurants and they are open till about 11pm. We also like to spend some time at the BW. There are strolling musicians(SP?)magicians, fire eaters, etc. Hair wrap booths, fortune tellers, face painting, games, and restaurants and you could walk around the lake and visit the other hotels. You can also go on a surrey bike ride. Another night time thing you can do is resort hop. Go have dinner at a resort you've never been to. A 15yo might enjoy DQ. Hope I've given you some good ideas, any questions just ask!:cool:

A great time of year to go. It will probably get a bit crowded around Thanksgiving, though.

We're going to Disney the 2nd two weeks of November. When you say it's not too warm, is it still shorts and t-shirt warm?

Thanks

In Novemeber you are beginning the hit or miss weather season, most likely it will be in the upper 70's and dry, but when we went the first 2 weeks of Nov on our honeymoon we definately needed sweats and jackets at night. I would bring a few warmer items just in case a cool front comes through. It could also be 90 and humid. Pack a bit of everything and wear layers if need be...

We go early November almost every year, and I agree with the previous poster. Temps could be high 60's to high 80's. One day could be cold and the next hot and humid.

Well, you don't list where you are from but be prepared for all the Jersey people who make their yearly migration to WDW the first full week of Nov.

Actually, we Jersey people don't necessarily go the first full week of November. It depends on how the New Jersey Teachers Convention is scheduled. Schools are closed for several days around a weekend, so it is a prime time for people to take a vacation to Disney or elsewhere. This year the convention days are Nov. 7 & 8, so you can expect crowds to be a little heavier from the 7th thru the 10th. MGM also has its Soaps Weekend, so that accounts for a larger crowd that weekend also, not just from NJ. October and November have become prime convention times in Disney World. However, having gone the last several years at this time, I cannot say we ever had to wait more than 30 minutes for the most popular attractions, and most of them we just walked into. It is a very pleasant time of year to be in WDW.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter