• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds at end of November?????

slinky101

DIS Veteran
Hullo again :flower3:

seem to be spending hours on the net looking for best rice for hotels and flights for DLP trip! worked ou good price for march but now found a good price for end of november fri 25th to mon 28th, would much prefer to go at this time as I have always wanted to go to disney at christmas season, as I love disney and christmas so the two things combined must be amazing!

Anyway, question is, how bad are crowds, read an earlier post about park being bedlam just before xmas, is that the case for all the weekends in xmas season? or does it get worse the nearer to xmas you get?

Any advice please? :confused3

We went last November, although a little earlier than your planned time and the crowds were definitely managable.
Christmas season is our favourite time to visit. :goodvibes

Reid

Claire, IMHO it will be busy on those dates as it will be the weekend. If you were to go midweek around the same time I think the park will be much less busy.

thanks for the replies.
Nicola, I would love to go mid week but my husband only has one days hols left so have to tag it onto weekend, my choices are weekend of march 10th which willl be kids carnival, weekend at end of jan, cold but magic unlimited, or only approx £130 extra for weekend in nov in xmas season, really leaning towards the nov weekend because of the xmas season but don,t want to spend all time queing and only going on few rides.
we dont want to do everything but we have our faves to do agin, but these are obviously the crowd drawers, aerosnith, peter pan, space mountain etc

Claire, Its a tough one. IMHO the weekend in Jan will probably be the least busy, but I personally would sacrifice heavier crowds for the lovely Christmas theming. I guess it depends on what is more important to you personally, the crowd level or the theming of the season. For me it would be the theming but then I have been a few times to DLP before but never during the Christmas season.

I think it has to be xmas season for me too, I have been to DLP at holloween and to WDW twice, as I said in my last post I absolutely love xmas and all things disney and the combination of the two must be amazing, xmas season in WDW is unattainable due to cost and children missing too much school so it has to be november ( I think :confused3 ) hopefully once I have been once in the xmas season I might get it out of my system, at least thats what I willl be telling my husband :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl: :rotfl: ::MinnieMo

That sounds pretty logical to me Claire. I too love Christmas and all things Disney. We are going to be there from Nov 26-Dec 2 and I can't wait :bounce: We have never even seen fantillusion as we always go in May or early June so another first for us. Let us know what you decide to do.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter