Crowds At other parks during party?

Cinbride

Mouseketeer
how crowded are other parks/rides at other parks during MVMCP? Looking at going to DHS later in day but won't have advance PH unless I get some later after I use 3rd at MK. I know TSL is new and may attract more that direction in evening? Should I just bite bullet and get FP for 2nd park and not use any all day at MK or chance it?

I would save your FPs for later and not use them at MK. Sweeping generalization that’s not always applicable, but party days are ‘often’ lower(ish) crowd days at MK and you can get more accomplished than an average day with more modest waits.

Not sure your date but DHS does fun holiday stuff and has events/shows which can attract a holiday crowd. I think I’d rather have a TSL FP in my pocket that evening. I think.

That’s what time thinking. I just hate to hold FP up all day. It will be our last day there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter