Crowds Dec. 19-23?

Cheryl N. WI

DIS Veteran
I am trying to convince DH to go to WDW Dec. 19-23. It has been almost 2 years since we have been to WDW and I am going through terrible withdrawals LOL! I found a good airfare on a dirrect flight that would get us in late on Dec. 18 so DD(9 would only miss a 1/2 day of school and we would still be home in time for Christmas.

We were at WDW in early Dec. in 2005 and loved the small crowds and beautiful decorations and DH has always said he'd like to get back some year befor Christmas. He is wondering if it will be real crowded because we would be there right before Christmas? Keep your fingers crossed that we can convince him - we need to decide by 8:00 tonight to get the good airfare.

Cheryl:bounce:

Go for it , crowds will be more than you experienced on your other trip. With a little planning and use Fast Pass and Early Entry and you will have great time.Hey call and get some Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Tickets and really have a great time.:earsboy: :sunny: :wave: :earsgirl:

We convinced DH and I called the airline last night and paid for the tickets so we're definitely going!!! I am planning on buying th etickets for MVMCP for the 19th and I am going to also check out the dinner pkg. for the Candlelight Processional at EPCOT. I am so excited and this trip is only a short time away!

Cheryl :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter