• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds Feb 6-9th

Corbin3

Mouseketeer
We have our first trip to US and IoA scheduled in early Feb. Anyone have experience with what the crowds are like at this time? We are used to going to DW in late September/October and crowd levels then are fairly low so rides don't have long waits. I am hoping for the same kind of thing in February! Is that wishful thinking?

We have our first trip to US and IoA scheduled in early Feb. Anyone have experience with what the crowds are like at this time? We are used to going to DW in late September/October and crowd levels then are fairly low so rides don't have long waits. I am hoping for the same kind of thing in February! Is that wishful thinking?
Crowds should be pretty slow during that time with the exception of the Saturday 2/8 which is the first night of Mardi Gras at the Studios. If you are planning to attend, make sure you DO NOT miss the parade...it's fantastic! Then Daughtry plays at the Universal Music Plaza for the evening's concert. Both the parade and concert are free...that's right...free and are included with your park admission.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter