Crowds in Feb........

Tink64

Earning My Ears
What are the crowds like Feb. 5th-11th...We have gone several times in Feb but it is usually late in teh month...We go for Mardi Gras............ :cool1:

We go every year for Mardi Gras and last year I believe Mardi Gras was like Feb 7th-it wasn't empty but it wasn't like the summer. You should have a great time!! I actually like it when Mardi Gras is early because that means lighter crowds. This year it should be crowded since Mardi Gras is the week after President's Week and Spring Break will be starting for a lot of northerners. We weren't going to go due to Hurricane Katrina damages and such, but it is so depressing in New Orleans we are heading there for some Disney Magic!!!! We are DVC members so we will be using our points-thank God for our points!!! :cool1:

Yes we usually go for MArdi Gras also...kinda glad we decided to go this week instead of Mardi Gras with Pres. week being right after. I am hoping the crowds will not be too big, the family we are going with have been during Easter week and it was so crowed for them they didn't get to ride hardly anything... We are also DVC members.........

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter