• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Crowds in Feb

Buzzfanmom

Mouseketeer
I can't remember the last time I was at WDW in February so I was hoping that someone might be able to tell me how the crowds are the last week of Feb into first week or Mar?

I'm pretty sure the crowds at the end of Feb are going to be affected by Presidents Day (Monday the 21st).

We're going the 15th-19th and hoping the Presidents Day crowd comes after we're gone! :cool1:

We were there the last week of Feb this year and the crowds were very low! However it was the week after Pres. Day and not Mardi Gras. I believe this coming year it will be Pres. Week so that will totally change things. It was also COLD this year for most of our week, only 1 pool day. When I say cold I mean you needed fleece coats and gloves during a couple of the days! Also if you go the first week of March it is usually ESPN the weekend which will effect things at the Studios.

It looks like pres weekend is Feb. 18-21 this year and we are coming in on the 25th so I don't think that should affect us too bad. And then I saw ESPN the Weekend is scheduled for the 24th through the 28th os Feb. My husband will be psyched for that!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter