• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

crowds, last week of april

crzy4mickey

DIS Veteran
I was wondering what the crowds are the last week of april. Most schools around us have vacations within the first 3 weeks we seem to be the only one the last week. Also what is the weather like?

NH's Spring vacation is also the last week of April. The weather should be really nice...in the 80's and hopefully not too much rain.

jcandtjsmommy: I see by your counter you are leaving for Ft Wilderness in 3 days! Lucky you! :Pinkbounc Have a great time. Are you camping or staying at the cabins?? I would love to hear about them because we are considering the cabins too. Also how is the transportation to the parks from Ft. Wilderness?

I'm hoping crowds won't be a problem. We're leaving on Friday!!! :tongue:

We leave on Saturday and are hoping for no more than moderate crowds. I've had no problems making last minute PSs so hopefully that's a good sign!

I am also leaving Saturday and have never been this time of year.I understand this is a great week to go-manageable crowds and great weather.Also,the free concerts have started at Epcot with B.J.Thomas and Gary Puckett performing that week.I hope everyone has a GREAT trip!:earsboy: :earsboy: :earsboy:

We are leaving for WDW on Friday!!!...we are staying in a cabin at FW, we've never stayed there before. I think our 2 boys are going to love it! I can't wait! We will have a rental car, so if the Disney transportation isn't that great from FW to the parks, we will drive instead. Now...if only I can get some sleep before we leave!!:p

-Pam

We are leaving too on Saturday and not sure what to expect of the crowds. Guess we'll have to wait and see. :sunny:

Im also leaving on friday, I have heard from so many that it's not bad for crowds, my parents were there the last week of april last year and they said it wasnt bad at all, but keep in mind that the last time my family was at disney before that was 4th of july week 2001. so it was pre 9/11 and very very crowded...

We leave Friday morning as well - taking baby for the first time and we can't wait!

Tiger, aka Piglet's Momma

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter