Crowds on last day of Food and Wine?

Mrs~Incredible

Mouseketeer
Last day of food and wine is Monday Nov 12. I know the weekend (nov 10-11) will be insane-

Does anyone know how that Monday will fare?

I’d love to get some Canadian cheddar cheese soup (and let’s face it, a cocktail or 2) but I could pass it up if the crowds will be as crazeeee as they are on the weekends.

Thanks!!

We went on the last day this past F&W thinking it was a smart move to go on a weekday, and we regretted it. Still very crowded because this is when the CMs with time off come for some reason. Also ditto what the above person said, most stations were sold out by the afternoon of at least one or two choices. We went quickly on the Friday night before, and while it was busy, food was still available. I'd even go on the Sat or Sun of the last weekend before trying the very last day if I were to do it again.

November 12 is a holiday (Veterans Day), although not everybody will get the day off. Schools may be out, government offices and banks closed at least.

I know I read that the cheddar cheese soup is now a permanent offering at the Canada Refreshment Port.

Two years ago, I was there on the last day, and the place was humming, but not too crowded. Wait times at the kiosks were completely bearable. Didn't run across any food shortages that I was aware of.

The next day, after the festival was over, Epcot felt eerily empty and a little less fun.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter