Crowds This Weekend

tink71973

Mouseketeer
Some how I am pulling off a very last Min much needed trip to my happy place, Any one have any ideal what kind of crowds I can expect this weekend? I'm thinking DL Saturday and CA Sunday or should I switch that around? Thank you for any info :goodvibes

We were there this past weekend and Sat was by far less busy than Sunday (probably because So Cal AP's are blocked out on Sat). I would say your plan to do DL on Sat and CA on Sunday is probably right on. Of course we normally hop back and forth on any given day especially to hit DL the 1-2 hours in the morning before CA opens...

BTW crowds weren't really that bad. I think we were really spoiled on Fri when it rained and we were able to walk onto everything! Awesome! Sat crowds were really light in the morning and then started to get a bit busier around 10/11. But, even in the early evening we were able to pick up fastpasses for things like Indy with a window an hour or so out. The indy line was maybe 20 min. Sunday there were a lot of people milling about and walking was crowded. Lines for the busy attractions were up to 30 minutes or so. Restaurants/eating places seemed pretty empty though...again lots of AP people I think and I saw a lot of subway sandwiches. We watched the parade at CA and would have been able to get a great seat 10 minutes before. Fireworks on Sat night...we got a great seat about 20 min ahead of time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter