Crowds & weather in the fall months? Which month?

monalsw

<font color=blue>Had an embarassing SpongeBob mome
We're planning to go next February, but I don't know if i can wait! Which is better, considering crowds, weather and discounts...Sept, Oct, or Nov? We went last Nov, but thought the crowds were a little bigger with F&W Fest, Jersey Week and SSW. Any thoughts? TIA!

1st of November the weather was warm went swimming no problem,,,however I felt the crowds were large... Even larger than 2nd week of August when we usually go! I would not recomend any time in November for crowds. Think about it:
Beginning of Nov just after Halloween, late Nov just before Christmas!

I would think that any time after Labor Day would be ok. All the schools are back in session. I would not go during holiday times because the crowds are bigger. I would think that the 2nd week of Sept. would be great.

The past two years, we were at WDW the 2nd week in September and the 2nd week in October. I have to say that the crowds were fairly similar, although slightly more in October. The F&W festival was going on as was MNSSHP. Both times were very pleasant weather-wise and both times had shorter park hours. One thing that was a little irritating in September was that we were there within a two-week window where these things called "love bugs" were everywhere. They're called "love bugs" because they usually fly around in pairs one on top of the other. But they were absolutely all over the place - they didn't sting or anything like that, but they were rather annoying. In any event, you really can't go wrong with either time period IMO, but if you're interested in the F&W festival and MNSSHP, I'd recommend you lean toward October.

I was thinking Nov 13 through Nov 20. Seems to be after Jersey week and before Thanksgiving. Now I just hope no one else feels that way.

Weather's great (as opposed to rainy, rainy Sept.)
There's the Food and Wine Fest
Halloween stuff going on

unfortunately, October 2005 (we just got back a week and a half ago). I think the weather and the crowds will be great, but I didn't think about the Food and Wine Festival! Does that affect the crowds greatly, and what are the dates that it typically runs?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter