CRT and DDP ?

alacazander

DIS Veteran
I have a question I hope someone can answer. On DDP for our September trip. I booked CRT and when I booked they asked if we were on the DDP and I said yes so they just took our credit card number but didn't charge us.

Now after reading up on it and realizing we'd have to spend two ts credit each to go I've reconsidered and decided to pay of out pocket for it.

How do I do this now?

Can we just show up as planned and tell them we want to pay oop and not get the 6 credits deducted from our ddp?

Thanks in advance!

alacazander said:
I have a question I hope someone can answer. On DDP for our September trip. I booked CRT and when I booked they asked if we were on the DDP and I said yes so they just took our credit card number but didn't charge us.

Now after reading up on it and realizing we'd have to spend two ts credit each to go I've reconsidered and decided to pay of out pocket for it.

How do I do this now?

Can we just show up as planned and tell them we want to pay oop and not get the 6 credits deducted from our ddp?

Thanks in advance!

This is what Dorothy at Dreamsunlimited told me

CRT - 24 hr cancellation policy, your credit card was held as a guarantee only, not charged, be sure and tell your server when you dine that you would prefer to pay cash and not use your Disney dining credits.

Right, you can tell them that you will pay OOP when you arrive. THere is no charge to your DDP that way. The credit card is charged only if you don't show up ....OR if you tell them to charge the meal to the card.

kcashner said:
Right, you can tell them that you will pay OOP when you arrive. THere is no charge to your DDP that way. The credit card is charged only if you don't show up ....OR if you tell them to charge the meal to the card.

Excellent! Thank you!

How much is the CRT breakfast? I don't want to cancel ours, but I'm thinking I'd rather use my credits on 2 more TS meals than on this one breakfast.

Beginning February 1, 2006, dining at Cinderella's Royal Table will undergo several changes:

-- Breakfast and Lunch will continue as Disney Princess-themed character meals. However, when you arrive at Cinderella Castle for your reservation, a photographer will be on hand to take pictures of your group in the lobby, before you are seated in the dining room. A package with four 4x6 prints and one 6x8 print of your photo, as well as one 6x8 print of Cinderella Castle, in a Cinderella photo holder (valued at $29.95 plus tax) will be delivered to you during your meal, which will be from a fixed-price, set menu. (Additional photos may be purchased.)

Breakfast: $31.99 ages 10 and up; $21.99 ages 3-9.

Lunch: $33.99 ages 10 and up; $22.99 ages 3-9.

-- Dinner will become a fixed-price, set meal, also, hosted by the Fairy Godmother, who will lead the observance of special occasions like birthdays and anniversaries. You will also have the chance to have your photo taken before dining, with a photo package similar to that mentioned above offered to you during the meal. In addition, you will receive a special, unframed, unmatted lithograph (worth $50), given exclusively to diners at Cinderella's Royal Table Dinner. Dinner: $39.99 ages 10 and up; $24.99 ages 3-9.

NOTE: Once these changes go into effect (February 1, 2006), payment in full with a credit card will be required at the time of booking for all meals at Cinderella's Royal Table. If you do not have a credit card, the reservation cannot be made. All reservations for dining at Cinderella's Royal Table prior to February 1, 2006, will follow current pricing and deposit payment policies.

Magic Your Way Plus Dining Plan WILL be accepted at Cinderella's Royal Table meals, requiring TWO table service credits.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter