CRT and ECV

twoprincesses

DIS Veteran
My dad will be using an ECV on our trip to the world. Has anyone been to CRT in an ECV or wheelchair? I understand its in the Castle, so do you leave the ECV outside?

You check in on the back side of the castle. There is then an elevator that will take you upstairs. They have a fewq tables on that level the rest are down acouple of steps. If he can walk those few steps, fine. If not then make sure the CM you check in with knows so they can get you a table up top.

I cant remember if it was just outside the lobby or just inside but yes there is a place.

Last month I had lunch in the Castle and parked my ECV with the strollers outside. I used the elevator to get upstairs. Within the dining room it is only two or three steps from the upper to the lower level, and there are handrails.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter