CRT at 8:15 pm - MK closes at 9pm

viluvsdisney

DIS Veteran
Hi all - I can't remember the name of the nighttime show at MK (Happily Ever After??) - and this may be a silly question - does that show effect dining in CRT? Is an entrance in harder to get to - is it loud inside during that time? Just curious

We go on Saturday Oct 13th at 8:15 pm

Thanks!

According to the park calendar, MK closes at 11p that day, but yes, Happily Ever After is at 9p! I would guess you'll encounter some crowds but I doubt it would be difficult to make it to the entrance. I've never dined at CRT during the fireworks, but if it helps, I've heard they do dim the lights, pipe the music in and you can see the fireworks from the windows, though the reviews on how well seem to be mixed.

Enjoy!

Thanks for that info!

So I have another question: I called and asked a cast member in dining if we could request a table with a view of the fireworks and her response was "you can not see the Happily Ever After Fireworks from CRT."

May it be that you can't see the Happily After fireworks because it's a newer show? I'd appreciate any feedback - looking to celebrate husband's 50th with the kids that evening (Oct 13th). Thanks again!

The CM gave you good information. You may be fortunate to get a window seat, so you might see some of the show, however you will moss most of it. This show is not meant to be viewed from inside the Castle. In order to appreciate it fully, you must be outside, and preferably facing the front of the Castle. I see you have asked on a different thread as well.

IMO you need to decide what you want more: CRT dinner or HEA. The odds of you seeing much from inside are very low as most guests will want a window seat, just as you do.

Reactions: VRp

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter