CRT dining Plan and OOP question

lkohawaii

DIS Veteran
Can I use my children's dining plan credits to pay for their meals at CRT and pay out of pocket for the adult meals. I'll be short adult credits at the end of my trip so I figued out that cost wise it's best for me to pay for CRT oop because it takes 2 adult TS instead of one.
I might have read somewhere that at these TS places you have to pay all OOP or all on DP...anyone know? :sad2:

There's no difference between adult credits and kids credits. They are all grouped together and are one big lump of credits. You can pay out of pocket for whoever...I'd pay $ for the kids...their meals are cheaper.

renessa said:
There's no difference between adult credits and kids credits. They are all grouped together and are one big lump of credits. You can pay out of pocket for whoever...I'd pay $ for the kids...their meals are cheaper.

Thanks ....I realized that but didn't want to start another debate on that aspect...so just decided to pay OOP for the adults because in the end I still come out ahead money wise. Just need to know if I can split the bill using 2 kids credits for the kids meals and pay OOP for the adults. I know it's stange question.

I need to plan in case they decide to seperate the credits before I get there

From what I have read, you can pay OOP for whatever you want, so you should have no problem. Your server might even suggest paying for the kids meals rather than the adults.

lkohawaii said:
Just need to know if I can split the bill using 2 kids credits for the kids meals and pay OOP for the adults. I know it's stange question.

It's not a strange question, but it is irrelevant. There is no such thing as a kids credit. You can use the credits any way you want. If you feel more comfortable paying for the more expensive meals out of pocket, then by all means do so.

There hasn't been on instance I've read about on these boards in which a party couldn't split up the credits the way they wanted. Some have suggested that may happen in the future, but clearly that hasn't happened yet.

pedro2112 said:
It's not a strange question, but it is irrelevant. There is no such thing as a kids credit. You can use the credits any way you want. If you feel more comfortable paying for the more expensive meals out of pocket, then by all means do so.

There hasn't been on instance I've read about on these boards in which a party couldn't split up the credits the way they wanted. Some have suggested that may happen in the future, but clearly that hasn't happened yet.

O.K. thanks...will plan accordingly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter