CRT for party of 11?

oasispaul

Mouseketeer
Our family is doing a "Grand Gathering" @ the World in early December. I'm going to attempt to get an ADR for our group @ CRT one of the last mornings of our trip. Is it even possible to get an ADR for 11 people @ CRT, or is it simply a pipe dream?

It doesn't appear as though I'll be able to book online, as parties of 10 or more have to call Disney's "group dining" number.

Knowing how hard it is to get an ADR for CRT, and how every minute/second lost on the phone can be the difference between getting a table and not getting one, is my best bet simply asking for the largest table available, and not even bothering asking for a table for 11? My thought is, if the rep says they have a table for 6, we can take it and 5 of the people in our group can just eat at CP that morning.

I assume it would be frowned upon or not even possible to attempt to place 2 online ADR's (one for 6, one for 5), correct? They would both have to be tied to our GG reservation #, so I'm guessing that's not an option.

I would like to know also, we have 10 in our group and noticed online that you have to call to make ADRs. Maybe someone will know here pretty soon - my ADR date opens in less than 2 weeks!:scared1:

There were 14 of us December 2008 and we were able to get seated all together for lunch at CRT. Our travel agent suggested we try to get the first lunch seating at noon. We had no wait and were all seated together (4 tables next to each other up against a booth).

So it can be done! Call group dining and give them your grand gathering number and they will do their best to seat you together.

Our lunch at CRT was everyone's favorite meal and character interaction experience :thumbsup2

I made early dinner reservations for CRT for a group of 12 very easily. Mine were for May 26, but the thing is, I made these reservations in the middle of February, well past the 180 day mark when I made most of my other reservations. It might have to do with a less popular time (3:55) but that is exactly the time we wanted. Not sure how easy it might be in december, but the grand gathering line should help you.

I was able to get an ADR for breakfast at CRT for a party of 10 in December 2008 - right before Christmas when it was super busy! So I'm sure it can be done. I called right when the phone lines opened (had it timed to the second!) I quickly but politely put in my request to the CM, and was given a choice of times. (I actually had to do this twice, because right after I made the ADR, family changed the plans and decided to do CRT the next day instead. I didn't have any trouble getting either ADR, and just cancelled the first one when I made the second.)

We were warned that we might not be seated together, but we were actually seated at 2 tables right next to each other, practically adjoining. So it's definitely not hopeless! Just be on the phone as soon as it hits 7am!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter