CRT Party Size Limits

CUGrad

Earning My Ears
Hi - I know that some restaurants reservations have an issue with larger or odd party sizes. We have a group of 5 and I want to be able to quickly book CRT. Should I be choosing 5, 6, or split the party 3, 2? It never used to be so difficult. Thanks.

I was still able to book a party of 6 an hour after the window opened up for my 60+2. The CM on the phone had three different times for me to choose from a little after 7:00 a.m., but no breakfast spots. They were all for lunch or dinner. Hope that helps!

I am going to go in the fall. I've been practicing and have been able to secure a reservation for a party of 8 but when I add that 9th person, it's a no go. Does anyone know the limit? We are planning to do the BBB then breakfast, if available. As for a party of 6, we have been a party of 6 for a long time and have always been able to get a reservation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter