• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

CRT Pre payment question

ckret01

DIS Veteran
I understand that reservations for CRT is a prepaid charge on your credit card. So I was charged $200 on my credit card. What happens if I wanted to pay for that dining reservation using my Disney reward points or a different credit card or cash? Is that even an option to change my payment method the day of my reservation? Thanks I’m advance

If you booked 60+10 days out, you'll almost certainly have already paid the credit card bill by the time you get to your reservation. I don't think it is likely that Disney would refund your purchase just to let you pay a different way. Merchants pay processing fees on every transaction and what you are asking would cost them money!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter