CRT questions (entrees and children under 3)

olliesmom

Mouseketeer
We are deciding between Akershus and CRT breakfast for our upcoming trip and logistically, CRT would work much better with our current schedule. Our oldest will also be turning six, which seems like the most magical age for this meal!

I have two questions before we book next week:

1. Our younger daughter will be 2. I know children under 2 are not charged if they are sharing from an adult plate, but is CRT a location where we would need to pay for an entree if we'd like her to have her own food? Any recent experiences dining with a child under 3?

2. Is this a location where you can try more than one entree, or is it similar to Topolino's where you receive a single entree?

Thank you!

I believe CRT is prix fixe, not all you can eat, so I think one entree only. No idea about an under three and their own meal.

I've gone for breakfast twice (2022 and 2023) they offered my under 3 a pancake or something else? my MIL talked the server into a fruit bowl as well 😂

i know its not CRT. But when we ate at any prix fixe restaurants, they always gave something to my daughter who was under 3. At Story book, they brought out a cheese and fruit tray for my little one and some mac and cheese. We didn't ask, and they didn't charge. I think it just depends on the server as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter