Crt ??

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of a surprise trip in early December for myself and 3 kids plus my niece. DH is being deployed in October and this may help the kids get a "good' start on the holiday season. Have not yet made ressies, hope to do it next week. Do you think there is any chance I can get a ressie for CRT?

What dates are you looking for? CRT books out 90 days in advance and is usually gone within the first 5 to 10 minutes of the day. If you are within your 90 days you should be making your PS already. How about Cinderella's dinner at 1900 Park Fare? That is nice there and the kids love seeing her. Not the castle but Cinderella herself.

I am looking at 12/9-12/13, but have not made any definite plans yet. I know that we are past the 90 day mark, but will still try as soon as I have firm plans and see if we can get in.

Try making a PS for lunch or dinner. I know that the characters are not there (tho, when I have gone, Cindy has been in the lobby) but the food is pretty good and it is nice to eat in the castle. My DD's like dinner there better, and we do the PSB at Norway.

This way, you can still go into the castle if you can't get the breakfast.

I would try calling everyday and checking these boards. You never know if someone may cancel. Also, if you do go, try 48 hours before you want to eat there. That is the deadline for cancelling without charging credit card I believe.

I would decided for sure ASAP. Then, check these boards, call every day, and sprinkle some pixie dust! It does book up 90 days out usually in less than 5 minutes. We are going Dec. 5-11 and got lucky enough to get CRT and PSB. However, both sold out very quickly. A cm told me PSB was sold out within an hour one morning- it is getting popular as well. However, people do book multiple dates in hopes of getting the date they really want- but have the others in case they don't get the one they want. Meaning, if they got lucky enough to get more than one day, they will call back and cancel. Also, some people often book PSB in case they don't get CRT and then cancel PSB later when/if they get CRT. so, as soon as you know your dates for sure, begin calling once a day and checking for cancellations. People often post here when they will cancel too. Good luck!!!princess:
Sending pixie dust your way!:wizard:

We couldn't get CRT for our last trip so I made a PS for lunch. Cinderella, The Fairy Godmother and Sleeping Beauty were in the lobby of the castle. My DD6 loved eating in the castle and the food was pretty good as well. But if you really want breakfast in the castle you could try calling back, there are always people cancelling.princess:

Keep on trying, you never know when you might get a cancellation. Sending some pixie dust your way!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter