Cruella’s hallowee hideaway

I haven't done it, but I did get tickets for Halloween night this year (assuming they're open etc.)....my biggest concern is whether or not Cruella will actually make an appearance. Also, from what I understand, the place it tightly packed, and I walk with a cane. So we'll see. I don't plan on cancelling, unless there's no Cruella, at which point, why keep the name... :)

That said, I have done the Dessert party at Tomorrowland Terrace.....even sitting at the edge of the area, it was difficult to see the fireworks....and the food was standard food....nothing special in my opinion.

I just like to try stuff I haven't tried before, so I can form my own opinion.

Thanks for the info! We are trying it this year and was just wondering how it was last year!👍

I did it ! As a middle aged mom it was awesome. Even my dd25 had to admit it was fun.

Being able to come and go is a nice perk.

Food n beverages good but not great,

I often do cl at resorts and it felt like MK had its own cl lounge!

Favorite thing was watching the lights on Main Street and hearing all the Halliday music blaring while I sipped a wine with a choc covered strawberry late at night.

Often dd and I get tired and leave parks by 10:30p but this allowed us to cool off and get a break while also enjoying the fun nite a new way.

We then did it for mvmcp, loved that too!

I haven't done it, but I did get tickets for Halloween night this year (assuming they're open etc.)....my biggest concern is whether or not Cruella will actually make an appearance. Also, from what I understand, the place it tightly packed, and I walk with a cane. So we'll see. I don't plan on cancelling, unless there's no Cruella, at which point, why keep the name... :)

That said, I have done the Dessert party at Tomorrowland Terrace.....even sitting at the edge of the area, it was difficult to see the fireworks....and the food was standard food....nothing special in my opinion.

Neither of our parties were “that” crowded other than right at 9:30. Then as people got in and settled the rest was fine.

Cruella was a hoot! Enjoyed her!

I read that the parade viewing spot had changed from 2018's Tony's Holiday Party. In 2018, we watched the parade from the Christmas tree/flagpole in Town Square. Was it different in 2019 for the Cruella and Tony parties?

I did it last year and absolutely loved it!!

Highlights:

Cruella comes around to each table (We had 3 interactions with her).....dress as a 101 Dalmatian Character-She loved my dog collar and Dalmatian outfit

The food was REALLY good!! All you care to eat/drink

A place to get away from the heat (We went in August)

A roped off area to watch the parade

You get to stay in the park 1/2 hour after they close. We just hung out at Tony's and waited for the crowds to disperse and then took pictures of the castle with no one on Main Street.

Lowlights:

You pay extra for the event and it takes you away from the rest of the park. If low wait times for rides are on your agenda - I would not do it.

I always wondered why they settled on Cruella only if they made it how they have the Villians soirée years ago it would be a must have reservation

Yes, went last year. We enjoyed the party. I did it for the parade viewing. Once the party starts you can come and go as you please. No needed to be there at opening time waiting in line. Was not crowed at the times we were there. Food was fine. Curella was funny and visits with everyone. Instead of going to the viewing area to watch the parade we sat a table on the porch and had a perfect view of the parade. To me, worth the money? Yes!

With the new proposed opening guidelines, I wonder where this will fall in late October? No parade, and no meet/greet will just end this event (imo)...here's to hoping they post something more definitive soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter